ArgyllPRO ColorMeter change log:
V1.5.0 - 23rd January 2019
- Added IES TM-30-15 Light Source Color Rendition readout.
- Reverted "startup on graph display" change, since it causes
problems when restarting in split landscape mode.
- Fix Photo ISO Speed error - first "62" should be "40"
V1.4.4 - 28th December 2018
- Improved system compatibility (JNI error)
- Fixed demo survey to work again.
- Fixed loading of built in color Pallets.
V1.4.1 - 5th November 2018
- Fix Graph crash in Android 9 due to deprecation of set clip
V1.4.0 - 1st November 2018
- Improve USB instrument insertion robustness by adding 50 msec
delay to open.
- Fix clash between colormeter and colormeterdemo data
- Update to API 28 (Android 9.0)
V1.3.2 (Not released)
- Update to API 27 (Android 8.1)
- Fixed JETI specbos & specval timeout when in averaging
mode and dark measurement (not visible in ColorMeter).
- Changed JETI specval 1511 driver to ignore REMOTE command
error with newer firmware.
- Made a failure of the conf:maxtin command with a JETI 1201 a
soft error, to allow for old firmware versions.
V1.3.1 Release - 27th November 2017
- Fix update from 32 bit to 64 bit crash. (Clearing Application
Data is a workaround).
V1.3.0 November 2017
- Add support for X-Rite i1 Studio spectrometer.
- Added JETI spectraval (1511, 1501) support, including
- Added HSV, HSL & HSI modes for RGB Readout.
- Added CRI option to display all 14 R values.
- Added TVI readout.
- Changed Photographic Exposure calculator ISO speeds to 1/3
- Added 64 bit JNI support for improved system compatibility.
- Improve System compatibility and diagnostics
- Fix Bluetooth nagging on startup.
- Fix Test Pattern Generator dialog T.P.G. name width problem.
- Fix fetching ChromeCast friendly name for TPG.
V1.2.4 Dec 2 2015
- Fix stack corruption on startup bug introduced in 1.2.3.
V1.2.3 Nov 25 2015
- Fixed Android 6.0 Compatibility.
- Made DTP92/94 driver ignore Offset drift calibration checksum
failed error for Set to factory calibration command as well as
- Added support for Sencore ColorPro V, IV & III
colorimeters (based on Sequel Chroma colorimeter.)
V1.2.2 17 Sep 2015
- Fixed BlueToothLE crash if device.getName() == null.
- Fixed BlueToothLE crash if < API 18.
- Fixed demo survey form for new devices.
V1.2.0 August 2015
- Added ChromeCast Video Test Patch Generator support. RGB
Readout values can be sent to the ChromeCast, as well as being
able to display one of six Test Cards via the T.P.G. config
- Merged RGB Chromaticity Adjust into RGB Adjust and added CMY
Adjust option using Readout configuration.
- Added Television Lighting Consistency Index (EBU TLCI-2012 Qa)
- Added R9/Worst8/Worst14 value to CRI Readout.
- Changed Color Temperature to show 1960UCS Delta uv ("Duv")
when displaying Corellated Color Temperature, and CIEDE2000 when
Visual Color Temperature is chose. These values will be +ve if
the color is above the spectrum locus, and -ve if below.
- Added support for the Image Engineering EX1 spectroradiometer.
- Added support for the SwatchMate Cube reflective colorimeter,
with nearly double the color accuracy of the native driver.
- Fixed two license check bugs.
V1.1.4 May 2015
- Added Spyder 5 support.
- When graphs are auto-size, expand the scale them when it is
60% too big rather than never expanding it.
- Fix specbos "*fetch:sprad" to have 4 second timeout to work
- Fix set readout dialog style problems on Android V5.
V1.1 February 2015
- Added capability of setting color temperature Readout.
- Added RGB Chromaticity Adjust Readout.
- Fix RGB hex display to round correctly.
- Add Preset configurations and Measurement View quick config
menu. Added Config & Options buttons in this menu.
- Add Configuration export, import and Restore Preset functions
to Manage ColorMeter Configurations dialog. Remove Option
- Added markers at standard colorspace secondary colors to
- Fix bug in chromaticity "Show Primaries" plot - squares around
measured primaries were not showing.
- Fixed problems with lack of updates to reference values when
split screen is being used.
- Fixed problems entering decimal values when locale is set to
expect ',' decimal separator.
- Add CxF2 file format named color support, for compatibility
with older versions of Pantone Color Manager.
- Added "Automatic" White point selection to improve usability
of presets between reflective and emissive measurement mode.
- Corrected flash measurement units.
- Add survey to ColorMeterDemo, & make it timeout after 3
- Improved Chromaticity and Spectral graph behaviour with regard
to re-sizing, rotating, zooming etc.
- Fix crash on Android V5 during calibrate.
- Re-did retention of transient dialogs/menu's when screen is
rotated to avoid crashes in Android V5.
- Fix crash in PulldownButton.setPadding on Android V4.0.X and
- Fix crash in CIL.scanUSB
- Fixed problem with Klein K-10A high speed mode.
- Fixed glitch in connecting Klein K-10 (warning & timeout
on first measurement after being plugged in).
- Fix bug in recognizing Klein K-10 model, and also added
recognition of K-1 and K-8 modes. (Was working OK with K-10A)
- Improve JETI specbos 1201 and 1211 compatibility with older
- Fix problem with JETI communication overruns.
- Fix occasional timeout in JETI specbos spectral reading.